It's time to renew your CLC membership for 2023!
The AGC Construction Leadership Council (CLC) is committed to providing an open forum to foster a strong network among peers, educating others, and developing our members to become future leaders in our industry.
Developing employee's professional and people skills is vital for the ongoing success of any organization. CLC members:
- Learn from industry-specific programs, courses and seminars.
- Engage in community service projects designed to improve job-related capabilities and leadership skills.
- Establish industry-wide contacts that can stimulate professional and business development.
- Get discounted rates for Builders events.
- Receive The Builders quarterly magazine, Modern Builder.
Your CLC membership is an individual membership active for one calendar year. The 2023 unification of The Builders' Association and AGC Kansas City means we're charging the flat rate of $90 for all members who join the CLC or renew their CLC membership.
To join or renew, sign in or create an account, click "register myself" and follow the steps to checkout.