It's time to renew your CLC membership for 2024!
The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) is committed to providing an open forum to foster a strong network among peers, educating others, and developing our members to become future leaders in our industry.
Developing employee's professional and people skills is vital for the ongoing success of any organization. CLC members:
- Learn from industry-specific programs, courses and seminars.
- Engage in community service projects designed to improve job-related capabilities and leadership skills.
- Establish industry-wide contacts that can stimulate professional and business development.
- Get discounted rates for Builders events.
- Receive The Builders quarterly magazine, Modern Builder.
Your CLC membership is an individual membership active for one calendar year. We're continuing the flat rate of $90 for all members of The Builders, a chapter of the AGC, who join the CLC or renew their CLC membership based on the unification of The Builders' Association and AGC Kansas City.
To join or renew, sign in or create an account, click "register myself" and follow the steps to checkout.