Construction Supervision Fundamentals - Dec. 11 | AGC Edge
AGC Edge Construction Supervision Fundamentals (CSF) is highly interactive and allows the building trades and craft workers to experience construction supervision techniques firsthand and create a professional development plan to achieve personal career goals. The highly collaborative virtual program provides instruction via Zoom and training to prepare building trades and craft workers to learn the entry-level management skills to lead construction activities.
This course is the first step on the path to investing in and retaining your team by developing your own supervisors.
Schedule of classes:
- Session 1: Team management
- Session 2: Project and team leadership
- Session 3: Communication skills
- Session 4: Time management and project scheduling
- Session 5: Risk management
- Session 6: Construction law and contract documents
- Session 7: Problem resolution
- Session 8: Productivity and cost control
- Session 9: Skills development
Courses will be offered online via the Zoom platform, a webcam is required for participation. Registration costs include all course participant’s materials.
Note: This is an AGC of America class. AGC of America will handle all registrations, payment and questions. For questions, contact [email protected].
When: (Classes are held Monday, Wednesday and Friday) Dec. 11-20, 2023 | 2 to 7 p.m. (Central)
Cost: $875 for AGC members (for AGC member pricing, select The Builders (28A) from the dropdown list when you register) | $1115 for nonmembers