The Builders annual golf tournament, Golf FORE Scholarships fundraiser returns to the Ironhorse Golf Club. We will hit the greens May 8, at 9 a.m. A light breakfast will be provided during check in. Raffle drawings, golf competition prizes and lunch will follow the tournament.
Funds raised at the event go to The Builders Scholarship Foundation, which awards scholarships to outstanding students majoring in construction in the area served by the association.
Purchase your raffle tickets for a chance to win some amazing prizes, including:
- T-Mobile suite experience for you and seven friends to see Zach Bryan in concert (donated by IBC Carpentry)
- Autographed Nick Bolton Super Bowl LVII photo
- Autographed Christian Braun NCAA 2022 Championship photo
- Autographed Deuce Vaughn photo
- Blanton's Original Single Barrel Bourbon
- Cooking class for two, plus gift card for your choice of beverages
- Family Staycation Experience: gift cards to Chicken N Pickle and Pinstripes (donated by the North Kansas City Chicken N Pickle and Overland Park Pinstripes)
- Garmin Golf GPS Smartwatch
- Hotel Kansas City night's stay and $50 dinner credit (donated by Hotel Kansas City)
- Milwaukee Tool Drill Set (donated by Milwaukee Tool)
- Summer tailgating package: portable grill, stand, accessories and a gift card to KC Royals
The Builders Educational and Scholarship Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization (43-1554922). All donations, excluding the value of any services/benefits received, are tax deductible as specified in IRS regulations. We estimate the fair market value of golf and two meals for one person to be $75.
WHEN: May 8, 2023 | 9 a.m.
WHERE: Ironhorse Golf Course | 15400 Mission Rd, Leawood, Ks. 66224
TO REGISTER: Sign in and select "Register Myself," choose the appropriate "Registration Option," and/or "Program Item" then click "Proceed to Checkout" and "Submit Order."
Thank you to our sponsors!
The Builders, a chapter of the AGC, is actively monitoring the current health situation, and COVID-19 mitigation strategies will be placed on or removed from events based on the COVID-19 community levels, as reported by the CDC. Events that take place in a community rated as "high" at the time of the event can anticipate mitigation strategies that will aid in protecting the health of the event attendees. Under Missouri law, any individual entering the premises or engaging the services of the association or its vendors waives all civil liability against the individual or entity for any damages based on inherent risks associated with an exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19, except for recklessness or willful misconduct. Registered individuals consent to be photographed and recorded (video or audio) while attending the Event, and allow the association to include photographs or recordings of registered individuals in the association's promotional and archival materials, without payment of any kind. Registered individuals agree to comply with the association's antitrust policy. By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Question(s) about this event? Contact Jessica Criss | 816.595.4105. Having issues signing in or creating an account? Contact Aarika Leonard-DeMarc | 816.595.4118.