Join The Builders Safety, Health and Environmental Services team at one of our regional offices for the January 2024 Safety Breakfast Brief. The team will provide an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) update with a focus on injury and illness recordkeeping and reporting requirements, including:
- How does OSHA define a recordable injury or illness?
- How does OSHA define first aid?
- Electronic Submission of Records – March 2 requirement:
- “UPDATED 2024 Requirements”:
- Department of Labor (DOL) announces rule expanding submission requirements for injury, illness data provided by employers in high hazard industries.
- Final rule takes effect Jan. 1, 2024, for certain employers.
- Maintaining and Posting Records – Feb. 1 requirement.
- Severe Injury Reporting.
Breakfast will be provided. This event is FREE for members. Nonmembers are welcomed to attend for $15. All attendees must register by Monday, Jan. 22.
WHEN and WHERE:
Jan. 24 | Central Region Service Center 3632 West Truman Boulevard, Jefferson City, MO 65109
Jan. 26 | Southern Region Service Center 521 South Ingram Mill Road, Springfield, MO 65802
TO REGISTER: Sign in and select "Register Myself," choose the appropriate "Registration Option," then click "Proceed to Checkout" and "Submit Order."
Registered individuals consent to be photographed and recorded (video or audio) while attending the Event, and allow the association to include photographs or recordings of registered individuals in the association's promotional and archival materials, without payment of any kind. Registered individuals agree to comply with the association's antitrust policy. By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Question(s) about this event? Contact Morgan Morrison | 816.595.4130. Having issues signing in or creating an account? Contact Aarika Leonard-DeMarc | 816.595.4118.